AUTHOR OF THE PROJECT
The Institute of Industrial Design (IWP)
A strategic advisor to companies, designers and public administration for the development of design and new products implementation on the market.
The Institute of Industrial Design is the only company in Poland which possesses the status of a scientific entity, dealing with systemic design and conducting business activity in the interest of design-driven stimulating innovation and competitiveness of Polish products.
On October 16th , the Minister of Economy granted the Institute the status of a Research and Development Center.
The Institute of Industrial Design
- Provides pro-innovative services (consultancy, informational, training and network) for enterprises, public institutions and local governments.
- Possesses over 50 years of experience in promoting and managing design as well as new product development process.
- Conducts research projects on design and ergonomics.
- Provides consulting on design strategy and management, prepares and places on the market new products, including preparing and conducting competitions to select design service providers.
- Conducts trainings for businessmen and postgraduate studies on design management.
- Organizes national and international exhibitions and competitions promoting innovative products and good practices.
- Is a member of the International Council of Societies of Industrial Design (ICSID), an international non-profit organization, promoting design, bringing together over 150 institutions from over 50 countries. ICSID conducts standardization activity, promotes good designs, and supports cooperation between designers and business.
- Is a member of Design Management Institute (DMI) – an international non-profit organization, an international authority on design management supporting the awareness of design as an necessary element in building business strategy.
Member of ICSID - we use recommended international standards.